Forum: Fractals

Subject: A plea...

MakinMagic opened this issue on Mar 17, 2006 ยท 55 posts

CoolBreezeLady posted Fri, 17 March 2006 at 8:33 PM

When I first started using apo, I was using my hubby's older laptop and I know (that in the beginning and even now) have a lot to learn about gradients and apo program itself. After getting a new desktop comp. I transferred all my files and began looking through them to make sure that they were all there. What I saw, I was ashamed of!!!! The colors where sh***y looking and many of the images were pixelized. I looked at these same images through the laptop and couldn't see a lot of the things that the new comp. showed. Looking at others work some times I wonder if maybe different comps. could make a big difference and then I thought about the artist's eyes themselves, not everyone in real life sees everything in the same way especially colors. People who are color blind for example and there are other variations of this that allows a person to see the most beautiful colors they have ever seen and then someone with different eye resolutions (or what ever it is called) sees these same colors and they see the ugliest colors possible. So I wonder sometimes if image changes are in the comp. or are they some slight defect in one's vision! Anyway, it's just a thought!