Forum: Vue

Subject: Many Poser Import Problems

LMcLean opened this issue on Mar 20, 2006 ยท 14 posts

Trelawney posted Tue, 21 March 2006 at 3:15 PM

Thanks for letting us know - that's a shame as I do like the Vanishing Point models and do have a few myself. Good point about the 2 vs 3 windows on the Daz model - i'm not 100% sure but his 'may' be part of the texture as some of the images on the Daz site show 3 windows too - but i've not investigated this further. Thanks for complimenting the image - It's typical - sometimes one can try for hours to get something to look decent and nada - other times it just happens! >8o) Final suggestion - since updating Poser and changing the options described above, could you try one last time to add the model to a new scene and saving - just in case there is corruption in the old scene. Probably a dead-end, but in the interest of completeness... Sorry we couldn't help further, but at least we know what models can cause problems. Kind regards P.S. I re-rendered the same image as above at higher res FYI (sorry if this pushes frames out), but with Hybrid 2.5 motion blur with 20 samples to get a nice copter blade effect - I learned something new today too! >8o)