Forum: Fractals

Subject: UF Spirals: HOW???

Kid_Fisto opened this issue on Mar 22, 2006 ยท 18 posts

blatte posted Fri, 24 March 2006 at 9:22 PM

sofie-filo wrote: >Quote from Kid_Fisto (Craig Collins): "According to UF, this shouldn't have >rendered, nor should i have been able to open UF. i never bought it, but it >still works after 210 days on the eval copy. weird." (Mar 19, 2006). > >Only KID'S are showing us that sort of behaviour; in my humble opinion. A comment on this comment. It took me almost two years to decide to buy Ultra Fractal. If it had stopped working after 30 days like it says, I probably would never have bought a license for it (and then gone on to buy version three, and likely one day soon version four). The complexity was just too overwhelming at first, and until I started to master it, I didn't want to pay for it. Given the fact that the program doesn't actually stop working after the 30 day trial period (no hacking required), something Frederik Slijkerman is undoubtably aware of, and that Craig isn't really making much use of the program as of yet, I don't really see what the big deal is. Maybe if we help Craig learn to use UF, he will buy a license.

Message edited on: 03/24/2006 21:23