Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Re-Installing P6 - Does SR1 Still Matter?

xoconostle opened this issue on Mar 27, 2006 ยท 13 posts

SaintFox posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 4:10 PM

Best way is to choose the area-render from beginning. There seems to be a strange behaviour of poser that when it once stopped rendering it sometimes refuses to do an area render (or worse... I had errors like loosing all textures, memory errors, loosing lights and such). Choosing "reuse shadow maps" after rendering the first part can be a real time saver, too. If you check it before rendering the first part you may "re-use" an older shadowmap (from another image). If you render over plain colored background like I often do you may render just the parts that contain figures/geometries. Sometimes you get nasty lines between the areas. To get rid of them you can save every single part and get them together with cutting and pasting in your graphic-program (it's easy because all area renders have the same size - areas not rendered contain the background or previous rendered parts). By the way: Sorry for repeating some things, I forgot to send my posting first, so others where faster with their reply ;o)

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls