Forum: Photography

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB opened this issue on Mar 27, 2006 ยท 47 posts

Zacko posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 8:48 AM

I think you all aired pretty much everything there is to say about this....but what the heck, im gonna throw in my 1 euro anyway. If i were Doug (or Danny for that matter) i would scrap this entire feature all together. Its quite obvious that some people wont ever appriciate it. Every week they whine, bitch and moan about it. And when they do so, when they question Dannys and Dougs choices, they only make the people being picked feel unworthy and bad. Do any of you that complain realise the amount of time and effort being put into this? Not since Cindy quit as a moderator has i seen one single LWitG that hasnt had a bunch of complaints in them. Im sorry if im not as elegant in my approach as others, but im sooo sick of all the drama thats been taking place here lately. This is exactly the reason why im not active in the forum anymore. In conclusion....im impressed with all the hard work the moderators and co-ordinators of this place puts in every single day, with hardly anything to show for it. Keep up the great job ya hear.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic