Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: renderotica gone?

zollster opened this issue on Mar 31, 2006 ยท 37 posts

ghelmer posted Sat, 01 April 2006 at 10:14 PM

kathym... you've all of a sudden moved your gallery and changed your artist page to a big unhappy emotiguy and now stirring stuff up in this post? You started some tried and true stir some crap up posts earlier this week and now I'm just a little curious... are you twelve? Does your mummy & daddy know you're up to no good on their computer?? Sorry everyone... I know that wasn't nice on my part... just been ticked twice now this week from kathym's close minded, opinionated sense of artistic fascism. I feel better now. I hope kathym does too. Hopefully found a new poser home where everyone makes the same type of pictures that she does and she'll never have to be offended by big nekkid poser breasts (post from earlier this week) or the renderotica smut... I never knew they had smut there!!! I'm gonna have to check it out!!! LOL! G p.s. I'm opinionated too, but at least I like to think I have never forced my opinion down anyones throat, nor slammed anyone for having an opinion of their own!

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair