Forum: Vue

Subject: * * * Welcome to the new forums ! * * *

agiel opened this issue on Apr 04, 2006 ยท 41 posts

wabe posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 9:29 AM

Oh well, i am not sure still what i should think. Some issues are metioned already, i have some more. Yes, links have disapeared which is not good - maybe the transition was not perfect from old to new. Then the not happening resort of the threads is something that will make things difficult in the future in my eyes. What happened to my "watch forum" that i had until today? Is gone i think. Not good. When i look into a thread it should be marked as "read" i think. Which does not work here, weird. When i click on "my homepage" in the side bar i end somewhere that i am not sure what it is. Only when i then click onto "my community page" i come to my old homepage. Is this a temporary thing or is it meant like that? And if, why? Other things like "my gallery" are missing still. Hopefully as well only a temporarily thing. Not to forget, the "Preview Reply" and "Post Peply" could be a little more stand out - i had to search for them right now when i wrote this here. Last, the "Notify me when someone replies" should be set on by default. Or minimum i want the option to set it like this (if i have not overseen it so far).

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.