Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NEW POSING DISCOVERY - A STEP-BY-STEP IN FREESTUFF

maclean opened this issue on Sep 02, 2000 ยท 18 posts

maclean posted Mon, 02 April 2001 at 6:09 PM

Since I keep getting e-mail notifications, I suppose I'd better add a postscript to this. I've already replied to Seedpress, but just to clarify the whole thing, I deleted the HTML file along with all my other stuff when I moved to 3D Commune the day it opened. Every prop I've ever made is now available through 3D Comm EXCEPT this one. For the simple reason that I kept being told how everyone who was into animation already knew all about this, so I figured it would be no big loss, since you're all so well up on it. There were quite a few 'dummies' like myself who didn't bother to read the animation section of the manual, and missed this stuff, and a lot of them were actually quite happy that someone had taken the trouble to figure it out and explain it to them, so it wasn't altogether wasted. If anyone out there has a copy of the HTML....make an effort and send it to Seedpress, because I no longer have it. As for being embarrassed....I'm not quite sure who's supposed to be embarrassed here...but it sure ain't me!! As I said, I'm a dummy and I make no apologies for it. Evidently there are still a few others like me. A year later, I'm still a dummy in many things, but I have no problem with that. When you think you know everything, you learn nothing. maclean