Forum: Community Center

Subject: Sexism?...

josema8 opened this issue on Apr 02, 2006 ยท 24 posts

josema8 posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 3:11 PM

So, we are finally agreeing THERE IS really sexism on this marketplace and site in general. No matter the reason, that sexism, understood as a big preference for female values against male, exists. Yep, that's sexism. It's that damn stupid culture!?. If a woman only renders women, nude (!!!) or clothed and only creates stuff for women, she is a good woman who cares feminity, she has the right to recreate en enjoy the exploration of her own body and feelings, dreams and thoughts. Oh, feminity!...what a superb thing!... But well, if a man only renders men or male characters, nude or clothed and creates stuff for males, he is not a good man who cares... etc etc, he is simply a gay or a male chauvinist, so idiot he looks for male while female blossoms are sooo nice. Oh, masculinity, what a superb thing! (Can ear the voices shouting faggot and chauvinist to you?...). What is wrong with our twisted feelings that we even translate them to fantasy world?... I like female too, don't be wrong, but World is 50% male and 50% female, why the hell the male 50% is buried under a lack of attention even on render programs?. I have 500.000 dresses and fairy petit chou-chou for Laura and Vicky, now I want some clothing and stuff for Luke, for David and for M3. I want male faeries. And I will continue asking for Luke's clothing that doesn't look like a cardboard tanker or a pair of pants for David with a natural "I have penis and I have butt" sewing at last. Or a texture without breasts and glossy lips or a male hairstyle. If merchants want to listen, I will try. If not, well, can anybody tell me the tools I will need to taylor and morph my stuff?...;-)