Forum: Community Center

Subject: Live with it

MikeJ opened this issue on Apr 08, 2006 ยท 10 posts

cherokee69 posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 7:41 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2642004

Quote - " but the old system was basically unfixable, and too unweildy to waste any more time trying to patch it up IMVHO."

did anyone read this thread... Quote - "...just one person associated with the Renderosity powers that be admitted that this change is crap and told me why they made it, from their perspective. I am tired of being given work arounds for something that wasn't broken before the change. I enjoy(ed) being involved here...interacted in several different forums even won a few contests but I am dumbfounded by their changing the entire site to a new, less functional format prior to figuring out how it should all work. Nevermind the fact that I posted an opinion to the front page THE AVATARS ARE HERE thread that was not added no doubt because it cast negative light on the PHP conversion. So, I promise I will not flame, I do not think I can yet be accussed of it to any significant degree, I'll keep it to a civil discussion...I just would like to know... Why the change and do you REALLY think THIS is better? "