Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your worst "poser addiction" story

SkyeWolf opened this issue on Apr 06, 2006 ยท 33 posts

dawnryder posted Sun, 09 April 2006 at 7:21 AM

waking up from a nightmare: i was walking up a dark terraced street - uphill, when i passed a slim and gorg. lady wearing a very short skirt. I noticed she was wearing some very beautiful sequinned knickers and complimented them, she offered them to me and said she lived at the house here, if i could hang on a moment i could have them. We entered the house and got into conversation. She was waiting for her friend, then going for a night out. She nipped off to have a shower. Her friend turned up, dressed in gothic regency wear. His lady friend reappeared similarly attired... it transpired that they were vampires. I'll spare you the details but an attempted but botched seduction scene took place. The guy was really the devil and the girl had become his unwilling accomplice. she escaped with me. i taught her that she needn't scare everything thing she came into contact with, as some things weren't as scary as they looked. I said to her "don't worry they're only a poser cats and dragons" Honestly, I woke up hyperventilating and was visibly shaking. I was terrified! if anybody's been looking at the same poser freebies as me they'll realise i've been overdoing it on the freebie hunt. I'm not into goths, vampires and dragons at all!