Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Child Nudity: How OLD is Aiko 3? (Controversial)

DaQuestioner opened this issue on Apr 14, 2006 ยท 61 posts

arcady posted Sat, 15 April 2006 at 5:31 PM

Anyone who's lived in Korea, Japan, or China, or in a community elsehwere in the world with a number of people from those regions has seen women in their -30s- who look younger than Aiko. At my law school, where the age starts at 23 and goes up into the 60s - many of the women look younger. If I didn't know Asians from a lifetime of living in an Asian community as a part Asian, and a half decade living in Asia itself, I would have thought they were all 15-17. White people age fast... (in the general generic sense - individuals excepting). I'm personally convinced they just get old and wrinkled quicker than the rest of us, and they expect the rest of us to get old and wrinkled too... Because they have such an amazing control over the media in the west, they honestly don't know what the rest of the world looks like. When I'm in the Meztico community everybody looks younger than the whites, and when I'm around blacks its the same thing (I am myself, part Asian, part Amazon indian, part Cherokee and Crow, and part Porteguese and Irish - and people at my school are usually 5-12 years off in guessing my age. Some of them, fresh out of undergrad, even think I'm younger than them, when in truth I'm old enough to be a parent to some of them). When I look at Aiko I don't see a girl at all. I see a slightly toonish version of a woman that could easily morph into a number of my ex-girlfriends. In fact, I've seen pics of other figures modified to be a little more like her that as a result came close to what my wife looked like when she was 25. So for me, the mental image of Aiko is a 22-26 year old.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery