Forum: Vue

Subject: wireframe not showing

nick1 opened this issue on Apr 07, 2006 · 11 posts

nick1 posted Mon, 17 April 2006 at 7:16 PM

Hi FV- Yes I tried the file with all those settings as far as open gl. Somehow when I import the 3ds file which was exported from Wings3d into Vue 4.x, everything works well regardless which display setting I use, but when importing the same 3ds file into Vue5i, it would only show it in "wireframe box" and " shaded" mode and not in "wireframe" mode. I think somehow Wings3d's 3ds format might not be compatible with Vue5i's wireframe display mode.

My compute specs:

Windows XP Pro.64 bit,Intel Dual xeon Dual Core 3.2 Ghz, 4 GB of Ram, Nvidia Quadro FX 4500 with 512 MB of video ram, and so many other stuff that my computer guy knows more about. I just upgraded from XP Pro. 32 bit and I also had the same problem . On e-on site, it claims that all the Nvidia Quadro graphic cards are recommended and works well and when I click the "test" button under File>Option>Display tab to test the video card, it says that it is working well, but when I start the program, it says that "my video board is not found on the list of qualified hardware....". How can that be?

Thanks again FV,

Nick