Forum: Photoshop

Subject: Brightness/Contrast in Photoshop7

rockets opened this issue on Apr 09, 2006 · 18 posts

nattarious posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 7:01 PM

Quote - i've jsut read the differnet eoppinions i work  in adobe 98 what happens if u turn color magament off :o??? Thanks in advance cheers

Hello zaratus!

I think we did discussed the: (ADOBE 98)!! What do you mean by Adobe 98! You mean version 6 or 5.5 becasue both of them were released in 1997-1999?

Anyways.. I think when you will turn the colour management.. means that you have to trust your eyes with the results you will get! And i will gurantee you that you will never match it even if you were a super master or a real pro.. Try it and open a pic and or image and do what ever you want like colours separations or use the contrast/levels change them abit and print out and then post me back what is the difference between the screen and the output result :)

Just use that method i posted you earlier up there.. and from the colour management use the custom and then choose and browse for your saved ICC PROFILE!

Thanks and best wished and regards

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It