Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: [OT] Has anyone heard from Little Dragon?

Redfern opened this issue on Apr 18, 2006 · 69 posts

quixote posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 9:36 AM

80 million Americans last year had their IDs ripped off, and if I remember correctly those were just third quarter numbers. Most victims don't even know about it.  According to Police services these were probably inside jobs (ie. abuse of a privacy policies)... Now that's more than a third of the active population of the US and the number only covers the US,. Imagine what it is worldwide.
Do you think we're facing a crisis here?

I think protection of and respect for private information is a serious concern . I expect a corporation to exclusively use information for the  purposes  they stated they were collecting  it for. If you think you need help there are specialized agencies that do just that. They do it ethically, respecting the laws, the dignity,as well as the private wishes and needs of the isolated. You may, if you wish, ask people here to periodically check up on you and share your coordinates with that person.

LD is a wonderful person, one of the most intelligent and talented individuals here. I am gratefull for his many kindenesses. Had he asked me to check up on him I would have considered it an honour to do so. He didn't. I am human enough to respect his wishes.
Q

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé