Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ BUYS EOVIA..it is now OFFICIAL

Dave-So opened this issue on Apr 24, 2006 · 244 posts

dlk30341 posted Mon, 24 April 2006 at 10:49 PM

As a new user of C5P & a pre-orderer of Hex 2 I FULLY expect Customer Service to remain the same as with Eovia...

I could email support at anytime & get an immediate reply & bugs squashsed ASAP by next release.  This thrills me to no end compared to past experiences with other companies like EON.

My fear here, is that this will change...I finally found a compnay that CARES & now this....

Why do I say  this...BRYCE......I know you took it over & I know the program code is in shambles...that said...It give me the quivers as to where the top 2 programs C & Hex are going based on your progressison with just the ONE program....

I've already had 1 bad experience with a 3d software & NOT looking forward to another(which is what made me switch to Carrara in the 1st place).

Just looking for re-assurance I won't be screwed again.  I'm so spent with all this & so is my wallet :(

I think I need to go  back to AZ and star a blog of my irriations...then again  I might get banned if express what I really feel.....:( & not just about this but prior experiences.