Forum: Photography

Subject: Macro lens

tofi opened this issue on Apr 22, 2006 ยท 36 posts

tofi posted Tue, 25 April 2006 at 10:07 PM

Hello Simon, Thanks for your time and information that was very clear. I believe that my Canon Power Shot Pro, in addition to the attachments may do great work under ONE condition.... I think I've got to upgrade my technical knowledge in the macro field and perhaps just a lot of practice.... With all respect to all living creatures (and critters) ;) Bugs are really not my fave... lol. My main intent is to get some good macro of my crystals and in particular, their inclusions. So far though, I'm finding it very difficult though. Most of my pictures, I am finding to be unacceptable to me. I still have such a problem with the focus. I tried a very small object (about 1 cm) and still couldn't get that right. With great shame, I'd like to show you what I've done..... I've been trying flowers as well....... BOOOOO!!!! Thumbs down for sure. Anyway, I'm hoping that what will come out of showing you, is perhaps some suggestions or ideas as to what I'm doing wrong. Any comments or criticism would be greatly welcomed at this point, Best regards, Tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight