Forum: Photography

Subject: The Debate

PeeWee05 opened this issue on May 05, 2006 · 70 posts

UKmac posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 1:01 AM

Good thread. I look at every thumbnail posting in the photo gallery every morning, yes every morning, all 6 to 9 pages. I open up the images that catch my eye, landscape, female, cat, flower, whatever. I comment on the ones I really like or whatever. So yes, I notice all the semi nude/nude ones have hundreds of views but not many comments. I often wonder why they look but never comment, I comment, but I look at as art and I think that is how it should be viewed.

I don't understand why simon and PL get grief over their shots of the female art form!!

The only ones I don't like are the staged shots of violance containing blood, knives, guns whatever but hey, they think it art so I just pass them by, respecting their own views.

I would love to do a shoot with a female for the body art form but; 1. Can't afford a model. 2. Don't know anyone who will do it for free. 3. Probally would make a right mess of it because I never done one before.

So my final pennies worth is, to all those plonkers out there that don't like it, don't look and respect the artists view.

Sorry, thats my steam let off, not often I do that.

Steve