Forum: Community Center

Subject: Clint & Jeny, You get major hugs.

ynsaen opened this issue on May 03, 2006 · 51 posts

Ironbear posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 2:18 AM

Quote - Hey IB,

Haven't seen you around in a while.  It's not even Sept.  It there something brewin' I don't know about?  😄

Heya, how goes? ;] Naw, nothing that I know of. Was just on my way back from watching the Anton Immolation over in Copyright forum, and wandered through here on the way out. Happened to see PJF's nick on a post and dropped in to wave at 'im. Why... you planning to hold the Annual Company BBQ and Footshooting early this year? (00) Kewl!!! > Quote - PJF: "Whaddya mean where have I been? Where the hell have you been? Yer big git, you're still not even at your blog."

Long story, lotsa shit under the bridges. If your email hasn't changed, I'll drop you a note sometime. I been kinda busy with life outside of online, past 6-8+ months. And not in a good way. [Elderly parent's been real ill, not a good scene.] Denita and Eric've been holding the fort down at WhoTendsTheFires. I've been mostly buried in the DTG stores or forums and RFI when I've been online at all, until recently. > Quote - PJF: You seem to have retained your old powers; generating a rare manifestation of the big, giant Rendo boss primed with a sarcastic comment.

It's kinda like the old saw about not naming demons lest ye invoke them. Except in Tim's case, it's not even neccessary to name him. Just have to wave an exorcist in the forums. ;] Is nice to know I still make people paranoid. :)

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"