Forum: Photography

Subject: The Debate

PeeWee05 opened this issue on May 05, 2006 · 70 posts

promiselamb posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 10:01 AM

Well this is my personal opinion and I am very open to be wrong if someone points it out to me

It is just an opinion.

How a person thinks about nudes is taught from the day they were born.. A love scene comes on a movie and parents cover the child’s eyes in a panic saying oh my god don’t look Johnny lol then the next day they turn on the electronic baby sitter. And toss in a movie with nothing but violence from cartoons to power rangers sending a message its ok to hurt but not ok to love… but yet we all naturally desire to love and be loved.. we don’t naturally desire to be violent. So we are not teaching what’s natural at all.

And we all know as we get older we are happy we can finally do and see what we were not allowed to do and see as a child. That last for a couple years till we marry a spouse that was raised like above that I talked about. Then you are right back to sneaking to look and if caught you are now a full blown pervert lol

I will try an make this short and skip ahead a bit lol

So to me I think penetration of any kind should be the limit on showing nudity.

Now when I say this next part its just my opinion because I only see my side on this. No one has explained the other side to me yet..

Lets take the TOS here this is the one that don’t make sense to me

No Genital contact with ANY object, other than sitting or clothing.

Now I did a shot of my vertical smile hidden with M&M’s and it was deleted. But if I was to post my vertical smile with nothing covering it for the whole world to see it would have not been deleted lol and right away I go ok some man wrote this silly rule so they can see my smile.. its like don’t you dare hide that thing or we will ban you lol

I think it should read no sexual contact in the Genital area with any object

So there for rose peddles M&M’s hiding a genital area is bad.

But a naked poser figure with a sword with blood all over it with dead people all around now that’s art.

So I guess my next shot I do should be me on my period while holding a sword lol

Then the TOS will smile real big and say see we are helping shape the art community

That Miranda girl use to come here and hide that thing with M&M’s she is now saved due to us lol