Forum: Photography

Subject: The Debate

PeeWee05 opened this issue on May 05, 2006 ยท 70 posts

Margana posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 10:53 AM

Hi Miranda.A few of the TOS rules don't make sense to me either,so I understand.

I once posted a pic that had my daughter Meg,at the age of about 3,wearing only a loosely draped towel.Now, I knew this was not allowed,so I put a black box over her entire body.But that was not allowed either.It seems the black box was also considered 'suggestive'.Even though there was nothing to see!Which I thought was rather strange...but I just accepted it being deleted.

I think it's very difficult to properly phrase the TOS,because there always seems to be loopholes or ways to misconstrue it.The one you mentioned,and your example, shows just that.It doesn't really make much sense.But I understand what they are trying to prevent...

Now,here's where people might not agree with me.

I think if we are going to post here,we simply have to accept the TOS....even if we don't agree.

But yes, debate is a good thing,and yes,sometimes things get changed by speaking out,so I can understand the importance of open discussion...as long as it's done sensibly.

Any way,that's just my two cents.

And lol at your 'vertical smile'.I've never heard that expression before.Clever.LOL.

Keep smiling! ;^)

Subliminal thought of the day:

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno