Forum: Photography

Subject: The Debate

PeeWee05 opened this issue on May 05, 2006 · 70 posts

Zacko posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 12:28 PM

Hi gang! What an interesting...yet pointless (IMO) debate you´ve got going here.

First i´d like to reply to Vera if you don´t mind:

"Is it fair to post expecting views but not to give any?"

I sincerly doubt that the one posting nude/semi-nude photos expect more views than the one uploading a flower for instance. If they do, then i reckon that says more about them than the photo they uploaded. How often don´t you see thumbs suggesting something nude when the main photo might be of a sheep or whatever? Is it fair? Who is suffering from it? I hardly think that some random member would go into the gallery thinking...."hmmmm...today i´m gonna look at 1 photo and that´s it.....hmmm....will i pick the naked lady or will i go with the tulip." So i think that the word "fair" might be the wrong one to use.

There are many nude photos uploaded at this place that i consider to be just as much art or even more so than any of the "non-nude" ones. So as a reply to Radlaxf comment:

"If some one wants to view/post adult content they should go to R'osity's sister-site. Do you all agree?"

I will say a big NO. Everyone should be allowed to upload whatever they want as long as it´s within the TOS....then it seems that the TOS can be questioned from time to time....but on that i have no comment. Other than this:

I CAN`T BELIEVE THAT YOUR M&M-DISPENSER GOT DELETED MIRANDA!!!!!!!! LOL! :woot:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic