Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: (OT) Let's share some laughter :)

Acadia opened this issue on May 07, 2006 · 140 posts

SamTherapy posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 9:09 AM

A young, very inexperienced couple get married and want to start a family.  After several months of sitting around, waiting for the stork to arrive and looking under gooseberry bushes, they decide to visit their doctor.

A few minutes into the conversation, the doctor realises he has an uphill struggle with the couple and so he gets out all his medical textbooks, diagrams, illustrations and a well-hidden selection of photographs.  The young couple stare at all of the presented information in stark dibelief, looks of sheer, blank incomprehension across their faces.

In desperation, the doctor decides to use baby talk and says, fixing the young man with his gaze, "It's really simple.  All you have to do is take what you used to play with as a kid and stick it where your wife pees!"

The young couple, suddenly understanding, both smile broadly and get up off the couch.  "We have to start right away", says the young woman. 

"Sure thing", says the Doctor, "Call me when you have some news."

A couple of days later, the Doctor gets a phone call from the young couple.

"So, any news?" says the Doc.

"Yeah", says the young man.  Thanks to your stupid advice we flooded the house and we're gonna sue your ass for damages!"

"Huh? What on earth do you mean?" the Doc asks.

"Well, we did exactly what you said and now we have a damn football stuck down the toilet!"

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery