Forum: Photography

Subject: The Debate

PeeWee05 opened this issue on May 05, 2006 ยท 70 posts

promiselamb posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 2:01 PM

Thank you danob

Well I fixed the problem on my end. I removed all images that show to much skin lol

I post a picture the other day of a good friends rear end looking out in the desert and every comment but one had to do with the girls ass. I only got one comment that was worth reading from Margana and she talked purly of the quality of the shot. I can shoot girls all day long with amazing asses lol But thats not the reason I post here or even shoot. I hate when I spend hours trying to do the right shot and all it does it attract the perverts. If I wanted to attract pervert I have plenty of different kinds of photos to do that with lol

So I am going to be a june cleaver on here and just post family photos. its a great place to store photos so you can show anyone from anywhere a picture of your dog, cat, mom, dad, sister brother, zoo pictures family get together and so on.

I am going to save my art purly for printing out and putting in a portfolio to show people tht can take it serious in person.. this way if they say nice ass is she single? I can say would you like to take one last look around the room before the lights go out lol

:b_upset:

Miranda