Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Clark Worth Buying???

drafter69 opened this issue on May 15, 2006 ยท 34 posts

pleonastic posted Mon, 15 May 2006 at 6:59 PM

Is he worth the money? i never know how to answer such questions. :) i know what makes a product worth it for me, but how can anyone know where that point is for you without more information? what makes a figure worth it for you? what do you want to do with the figure? are you a do-it-yourself kind of poser user, and you'd enjoy making your own morphs, textures, and clothes? do you love being in the vanguard of experimenting with a new figure? then heck yes, a new figure at this price is probably worth it; you could get a lot of fun out of playing with him. do you buy everything ready-made? do you have trouble creating a realistic pose on your own? don't know how to use dynamic clothing? problems getting hair to fit on figures for which it wasn't made? then he's probably not worth it, and won't be for a while. somewhere in between? the stronger you are in adapting items you have to figures for which they were originally not designed, the more useful he could be for you. if it's all about the art, you're great at posing, and you paint your own clothes and hair anyway, sure, why not -- his different look might well be worth it if you like that look. are you a merchant and you are considering making products for him? then i can't answer the question, since i don't know enough about the financial aspects of poser merchandizing.