Forum: Fractals

Subject: Apo is taking over the world

Deagol opened this issue on Apr 24, 2006 ยท 45 posts

tdierikx posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 1:19 AM

I wrote a really basic tutorial for newer users to begin making flames from scratch... rather than spawning random flames and clicking on the mutation window...

You can graab it at the following url...

http://woosie.net/apophysis/flamesfromscratch.zip

It's been a while since I used the mutation window... I tend to keep that one closed nowadays... more room for the editor window that way... lol!

I can say that during the last development run for Apophysis, we have almost managed to get coordination between all of the "players" - Apo dev/testing, Flam3 dev/testing, sheep dev/testing, and UF compatibility... the next release of Apophysis should see all areas coming together and working nicely with each other.

The only thing that was left behind with the last Apo release was the full UF compatibility... and seeing as this is being done by one person, who has other real life things to do, we decided to release the newest version when we did - leaving the UF compatibility for the next Apo release.

The UF compatibility stuff is apparently now waiting for the Apo developers to work in the suggestions that Susan has made, so that everything will be cool for the next Apo release... then all will be well with the world again... lol!

T.

Who? Me?