Forum: Photography

Subject: A BUGZ life..sticking to crystals.....lol

tofi opened this issue on May 17, 2006 · 8 posts

short_ribs posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 4:47 AM

Hi there tofi,

I Sure dont laught at you efforte but I will try my best to help ya.  First of all I think I'll suggest you get neat image it is used for noise reduction...  You can download a free version that will do fine for most work.   Next it look like in the first image it has focused on the glass that is closer than the bug and in the second I looks like it has focused past the bug :rolleyes:  But that is no biggie If you are using a "compact camera"  Try use the manual focus mode and set your focus to minimum then hold the shutter button down halfway as if to focus and you should see pretty much what you'll get in the photo then it's just a thing of moving closer or further to get the desired focus. :laugh:  Aren't  I lazy cause that's how I do it using those kinda cameras! 

Hope some of this might help ya! Oh and please keep the bug shots comming cause I look forward to that killer shot that's waiting to get ya 😉

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA