Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Child Nudity: How OLD is Aiko 3? (Controversial)

DaQuestioner opened this issue on Apr 14, 2006 · 61 posts

dphoadley posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 10:09 PM

Quote - I find it interesting that we now live in a world where it is somehow considered crass or insane to recognize that some teen bodies are attractive. When Britney Spears hit she was 16 or so and many people recognized that she was just plain hot. I know, it's amazing in this day and age for someone to admit that anyone under 18 might be visually appealing but those were wilder days when civilization was on the verge of collapse. That was before the thought police came and saved us all by stamping out evil.

It's a good thing that Vladamir Nabakov died when he did, or in this day and age he'd have been burnt at the stake for writing 'Lolita'.  Actually, that's one of my favorite books, and Nabakov added a whole new word to the English vocabulary -Nymphet.
It's a wonder that a similar fate hasn't met up with authoress Jean M. Auel.  Ayla, in 'Clan of the Cave Bear' is raped at the age of 10, and gives birth to her son Durc at 11.  In 'The Valley of Horses,' Jondalar initiates a barely pubescent Nuria in the rite of 'First Rites.'  In classical Athens, women were usually married off at age 13, and usually to men in their late twenties to mid-thirties (your classical dirty old man).  Throughout history, puberty has usually been associated with adulthood.  I'm not trying to advocate a radical change here, but I do insist on a broader perspective, especially when the specific subject matter is absolutely, and verifiable fictional.
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS