Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wanting to remove other versions of Poser...but

Darboshanski opened this issue on May 26, 2006 · 21 posts

Darboshanski posted Sun, 28 May 2006 at 9:18 PM

Quote - Sealtm2, I am confused by this part of your explanation:

"Then went into P6 and went to Libraries and just clicked in the folder with the up arrow until I couldn't go any farther. Then at the bottom of the Libraries platlette I clicked in the "+" button to add another Runtime folder. Found the location of the new Runtime folder and added it."

Specifically, how do you get to the "Libraries" in P6?  Are you talking about the pop out menu on the right side of the program's interface?  If so, I can go to a specific library, such as Figures, Hair, Poses, etc., but not to one specifically for Libraries.   Sorry to be so dense.  Can you please clarify a bit more?  Thanks.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, I mean the pop out menu at the right hand side of the interface. You can go to any of the selections i.e. pose, hair, etc and click in that very top folder with the up arrow until you can't go any farther. This should take you all the way to the folders named Poser 6 and download. In this part of the pop out menu you will see, at the bottom, a check symbol and a plus sign. Click on the plus sign and that will give you the ability to add or link to another Runtime folder you've created. P6 should have no trouble finding it once you've added it to the pop out menu.

My Facebook Page