Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Is Poser dead?

josema8 opened this issue on Apr 29, 2006 · 38 posts

FutureFantasyDesign posted Mon, 05 June 2006 at 1:37 AM

Hi I am jumping in on the tail end of this...(actually came to post another thread) BUT! She's sort of correct in that there are no strong Men figures at all! Most are too SOFT looking!  I want a Man who looks like a real man! Not a pretty face! I want real Animal textures that leap off the page! I want I want I want...wait thats whiningblush. But seriously, I own about 45 or so V3 models and 1 M3 and 1 David. No models just them...cause the mat paks I have seen are really not what I envision a Warrior or He-Man to resemble. And please someone kill Clark! No I am joking..but he creeps me out...looks like a child! I would buy as many cool looking Dudes as Babes....if they were out here! I buy here, and at Daz (cause you almost Have to!) But I haven't found a great selection for the Men.  Even Dani and Martin just started with a male character...and he isn't what I envision either! Someone make a MAN! It's not the muscles...it is the "Character" in the face! Like Sean Connery! Rugged...no nonsense, Sexy! Without looking like a Poofter! LOL!!!
OK Thats my opinion. Gee this was fun!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com