Forum: Community Center

Subject: Image Resizing is really NOT a good idea

SeanE opened this issue on Jun 14, 2006 · 183 posts

ThePinkus posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 2:30 AM

Just to add another guy's opinion: resized images are horrible, and they would be just hugly if they were resized smoothly (which isn't the case anyway) -- as I've already clicked a thumb, I do not want to see another one, I want to see the real picture!

The best way to handle this? The Renderotica's way, as was already pointed out (and over there, of course, I have "original size" as default ;)! )

Second: let me second (he he!) Shardz -- take away that "delete gallery" (at least hide it well and then ask for confirmation a dozen time, not that I checked if confirmation is aready implemented ;) ), I was chilled to the bones when I realized my pointer was quitely resting on it, fingers on mouse buttons and all (BTW I just have this f§#!ing low-cost mouse with too light buttons and the mere finger's wheight can produce a click if I relax to much... just to explain my thrill ;^) )

Then finally I think due to mention it appears You're otherwise doing a HUGE and fine job (though it seems I can't acces the galleries at all presently... but I guess this is the warming up process ;)! )

Regards,

Stefano