Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New galleries going live

wheatpenny opened this issue on Jun 13, 2006 · 69 posts

IgnisSerpentus posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 6:59 PM

Ok I gotta ask.... what is up with the excalibur/camelot gig??? And an even better question... where is King Arthur?? :snickers: Does this mean the mods are now executioners?? LOL :clutching throat nervously: I think Im wayyyy under-dressed for medeival times

On a more serious note, I gotta vent here. Now I think I could actually dig on the galleries and the forums... IF I COULD GET INTO THEM!!! lol Im quite frustrated at the moment coz nothing is loading, or its taking an eternity to. And everytime it seems to be working, I play around for a few minutes only for it to break again. Is there a specific time where this is all going to be stable? Lemme know so I can come back then LOL As I understood it, the site was only going to be down the 13th.... but its been periodically broken ever since. If I had patience to begin with, its now completely lost -- but I didn't so, Im not quite sure where that leaves me.  :huh:

And also, are the ebots going to be working again eventually?? As of now, Im not getting any (not that I could tell anyway with the site being down)