Forum: Community Center

Subject: ebots

Christel opened this issue on Jun 16, 2006 · 35 posts

AnnaKirsten posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 5:59 AM

Unfortunately I have to join in and say that I'm not getting any ebots for comments on my images at all since the galleries have been upgraded, although I have received a couple of ebots for fav. artists - very randomly though!  I'm having a personal nightmare at the moment navigating the site and fiding out which section will lead me to the place I actually want, because some links, such as My Options, go to different My Options to other links to the same thing!  Today my Homepage (which if I click on it at the sidebar takes me to a place to send a message) is missing completely.

I'm sure that this is all part of what has to be expected when upgrades so huge as this are made, and different areas of the site are being worked on in turn - what a mammouth task this must have been!  So sorry if it seems like complaining, but just would like to know if these are things that will become clear and simple in the future - and of course, whether the ebots will start to come through  and there will be the option to have them switched on or off (I did find that option for fav. artists, but not for comments btw.)

AnnaKirsten

My Website

Is the light at the end of the tunnel my way out, or is it an oncoming train just about to make me extinct?