Forum: Community Center

Subject: ebots

Christel opened this issue on Jun 16, 2006 · 35 posts

AnnaKirsten posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 10:53 AM

Quote from Cherokee!  Doesn't anyone think it's MORE important to get the site back up and running correctly or links working correctly again before worring about ebots. To here you guys talk, it sounds as if ebots are more important to you that the site working. They had some serious problems with servers, give 'em a break and let them fix things as they can get to them.

Well now Cherokee, how very unsurprising that someone apparently has nothing bettter to do than read through a whole gammut of things people have said out of their concerns - quite naturally so - just in order to be unpleasant about it!!!!!!  So typical - and let me tell you, many have left Rendo because of such unpleasantness in the forums (and other things too)! 

I guess in that case you have also read everything else "we guys" have said elsewhere too?  And also that "we guys" in most instances do realise these things will take time?  Do you have any positive input to make I wonder, or do you just enjoy reading all the stuff you don't approve of in order to put others down?

Go on stab me!  I have nothing to lose!!!!!

AnnaKirsten

My Website

Is the light at the end of the tunnel my way out, or is it an oncoming train just about to make me extinct?