Forum: Fractals

Subject: In with the new? Well...

locomouse opened this issue on Jun 16, 2006 ยท 17 posts

abmlober posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 3:47 AM

Hi Loco :-)

you are right with your observation of three clicks. At first I thought the larger views were the original sized posts. Only with a bad quality now for some reason. Then I clicked on one and got a new window with the image in its intended beauty. I found another one I'd liked to view in full bloom - no new window, but my first choice had disappeared, was replaced by the second one. So go back again, re-open the first one...

And again the only way to have a nicer layout for the gallery is to buy a CSS book on Amazon.de and learn the stuff or try out here some of the ideas for the forum and sometimes end up with black letters on an even blacker background.

I won't stay away for one month - I am already here the next day :-) But I no longer feel home.
Where are the short notes I gave the favourite images? Or artists? Gone? Where can I edit those texts?

Normally I can get used to new stuff easily - I got used to Google Desktop Search and all the gadgets. I even got used to having it all de-installed and live without this helpful search again.
I got used to the Yahoo Desktop Widgets and won't de-install them in the near future. I get used to the glassy look of the new Vista Icons. I got used to listen to MP3 instead of CDs. I got used to a new boss, a different way to work in the office.
But why don't I get used to this new gallery layout???????????????

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax