Forum: Community Center

Subject: A positive thread

drawbridgep opened this issue on Jun 16, 2006 ยท 56 posts

williamsn posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 3:51 AM

Yea it's really good to read this thread lol. I believe this is the last one I will read before I go to bed. I'm sorry we've all been having issues the last several days. What made everything suck even more is that as SOON as the conversion was finished, we encountered multiple server issues that were in no way even related to the galleries ... they just all happened to happen at the same time. It really sucked. So, while trying to fix bugs and deal with suggestions and requests, we were also completely bogged down trying to fix the servers too. Things are finally at a stable point and work on improving the galleries can continue. Sorry I've been a bit absent tonight but (guilty grin) I had the unexpected pleasure of being approved for my bike loan today (I've been trying for this for months) and ended up having to take the afternoon off to sign papers, write checks, deal with the insurance company, etc. It was either THIS afternoon, NO exceptions, or miss out on a $1200 discount from the dealership :ohmy:. But I am now proud to announce that I am (as I said, quite unexpectedly) now the proud owner of a Honda Shadow Aero 750 crazy grin. Then there was, of course, the Friday night date goofy grin. It was a much needed series of fortunate events after the crazy, sleepless week I've had. I only hope the rest of the Admins had as great a Friday as I did. I know they all deserve it. They have been working so hard to make sure the site has stayed up at all costs and communication has continued throughout everything. I assure you first thing tomorrow I will be back hard at work improving the galleries for y'all :-). And, once again, thanks for the encouraging read before bed. g'Nite!

-Nicholas