Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: can all of Vicki 3's morphs be transferred to Laura or just some of them?

curtskinn opened this issue on Jun 15, 2006 · 18 posts

diolma posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 3:20 PM

Quote - I'm a bit fuzzy here on just how to inject V3 morphs into Laura.  Do you just go to the !V3 All Body folder and click on the png for the morphs?  I tried that and nothing changed on the Laura figure dials.  I did, however, get a head from one of the character downloads to work....it's all just so confuzing at times...

Laura works in exactly the same way as V3 does (although the results of the individual morphs can vary..)

1. Ensure that Laura is selected.
  2. Click on  "INJ ALL".
  3. Click on the "tick" at the bottom of the panel.
  4. If nothing seems to change, select something else (anything, it doesn't matter what) then re-select Laura. The morphs should now show up (Poser needs a little prod sometimes...)

IMHO, this is not the best way to go about things though. The INJ/REM stuff was created to avoid having all the morphs loaded into a figure, especially if only a few of them would actually be used. V3 (and Laura) have "empty" slots where morph values can be plugged into. The behind it idea is to only load the morphs you want to use and no others, thus saving memory.
Loading everything (via INJ/ALL) bloats the memory use significantly....

Cheers,
Diolma