Forum: Community Center

Subject: Image Resizing is really NOT a good idea

SeanE opened this issue on Jun 14, 2006 · 183 posts

TallPockets posted Sat, 17 June 2006 at 6:31 PM

Williamsn: Hello, and thanks much for your clarification. I did not see where anyone, yourself included, had previously atributed the missing ebots to a server issue.  Many others I read who posted, complaining of such missing ebots, appeared to not be informed with such clarity as to the real reason, as you just now did with myself. Maybe, I possibly missed such commentary from you or others in similar representation. If I did so, please, accept my most sincerest apologies.

I also tried going thorough all the threads/postings I could last thursday after the intial, first maintenance downtime period, but it took me three minutes per each page to load/view. And,  your site said it would be shutting down at 2:00 p.m. (site time) for '2'  hours that day. So, I was not online until today.

May I kindly ask if Renderosity is now using a 'new' server with the new switch over? Or, is the old server still being used?

Thanks again, kind soul, for clearing up the matter. For all.

As a final aside, kind soul. Most members here, and most management here,  all want the same thing, from my perspective. The BEST site on the internet.

Good people can and will disagree. That is to be expected. As long as both sides truly listen to one another and truly try to solve issues, with respect afforded each, methinks this site can be such.

My best to you and yours,

PEACE

TallPockets.