Forum: Community Center

Subject: Image Resizing is really NOT a good idea

SeanE opened this issue on Jun 14, 2006 · 183 posts

williamsn posted Sun, 18 June 2006 at 3:27 AM

Well, tallpockets, we had on numerous occasions mentioned server issues, but you are right, I don't think we ever directly attributed the eBots issue to those server problems. Fact of the matter is, 95% of the eBots problems was the server and not the application, with the exception being the gallery subscription problems, which have been resolved. I do appreciate the patience as we work through this. I assure you it has been as aggravating for myself, Tim, Tommy, Stacey, Clint, Lillian, Debbie, et. al. as it has been for the rest of you. Rest assured that we are doing our best to listen, and to respect every side of every issue we hear. We ask only that all of you as well listen to everything we have to say too. There have been and will be compromises on both sides for many issues. There will also likely be issues where, after listening as much as we can, we say simply "it cannot be done any other way." Please know that, in all cases, our goal truly is the same as yours — to have the BEST ... not the second best ... the BEST site out there. 😄 N

-Nicholas