Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is It Getting Nasty Out There?

jsmith8045 opened this issue on Jun 11, 2006 ยท 81 posts

StormChild69 posted Sun, 25 June 2006 at 10:00 PM

I leave the comments on because I am a newbie and I like to hear people's comments because it helps to me learn and improve, luckily so far I have not received any bad comments, but what I think is, whoever is being an a**le - it is there problem not yours. Take it with a grain of salt and use it as motivation to improve. I mean of course if someone is simply saying "this is st there is not a lot you can do with that, and it just means that person is too imature to actually provide you with constructive criticism. I am not afraid of bad comments, but I think that people should stop and think about the comments they make. I mean the person who posts a picture for comment - well speaking for myself, quite emotionally attatched to the picture and I think it takes guts to put your work out there for others to critique. There is a person attatched to that picture so to speak and I think those making comments should remember that some people are hurt by nasty comments. Anyway I am rabbling now so.. that's my two cents