Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Where's my Aiko 19?

MzShatzie opened this issue on Jun 27, 2006 ยท 43 posts

Blackhearted posted Tue, 27 June 2006 at 10:26 AM

Quote - Don't push yourself BH. Take your time with the new Aiko product. Or is it something only offered to buyers of the now pulled Aiko19? I'm sure I would not want to see an exact copy of the V3 GND. Your Aiko should be different. I suggest something manga/anime inspired. The female forms of Masumune Shirow come to mind.

Best of luck with the move.

thanks!
aiko19 was different - the GND morph injected into aiko looks completely different than it did injected into V3. this is why he thought noone would notice.

Quote - DAZ (Poser Pros) had purchased the morph from Umutov out right, it wasn't brokered, so Blackhearted offered a replacement morph to them so that those of us who purchased Aiko 19 wouldn't loose out nor would DAZ loose on the money they had spent purchasing the stolen morph. A right generous offer in my opinion... I bought the Aiko 19 morph but I'll trade it for a Blackhearted morph in a second!

yeah, but im sure they didnt think i would take several months to do it. even though i am doing it for free, its still way too long a wait - sorry :(
again - my apologies to customers, daz, and poserpros for the delay. ill make something worth the wait i promise.