Forum: Photography

Subject: Dirt on the mirror, Pentaprism of 5D

Fotogen opened this issue on Jul 04, 2006 · 11 posts

nattarious posted Tue, 04 July 2006 at 9:27 AM

Well the truth is Hadi..

That if you are not pro in cleaning your camera then i am afraid to send it to the nearest canon dealer bro..

Me.. I clean all my series by my own.. Not because i don't wanna spend or whaste the money.. No.. I just use special strips to clean the sensors, mirrors and all over it..

Why! Becasue i am very accurate.. I do clean starting from 20Da, 30D, 5D and my MARK II 1Ds by my self.. And i clean the sensors as i mentioned with a very special second party alchohol strips and then blow it..

So it is either to send it back to them.. or wait till get real spotty and dirty and then send it any way.. Casue if anything happens to that sensor they will know and your warranty will be VOID!!

And any of the canon sensors.. cost more then the camera it self..  Try blowing it again.. abit harder and use a special blower that you can squessze it anywhere... i Use tamron super blower II..

And just for your camera's safty... When you change the lens and or remove or recover your camera back.. Do the camera fast and try to be fast as much as you can tho.. Casue the lens ain't that big deal.. You can whipe them and clean them or even blow the dust with no hastle..

God with you and if you still stuck.. send me an email at: contact@xoom-arts.com and i will call you don't forget yout phone nubmer

Thanks and reagards

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It