Forum: Fractals

Subject: Art Charts

twiggypeasticks opened this issue on Jul 13, 2006 · 15 posts

twiggypeasticks posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 11:26 AM

Hi

The purpose of my messsge was not altogether related to nudity, it was more to stress the point that there are so few (only 1 according to Heather) fractal artists on the Art Chart, and this is for several reasons.  Firstly, we seem to have fewer fractal artists at Rendo either posting images, viewing images or commenting and rating images - as Heather (Missie Mandelbrot states she is not frequenting Rendo so often as  it is not as user friendly as it used to be).  It is possible that it is not so user friendly as we are not using to properly - but then again we have not been given much guidance (well I haven't seen any here). 

The reason I felt compelled to bring up this matter is that I am afraid the Fractal Gallery is becoming the "poor relation" and we have fewer chances or reaching the heady heights on the Art Chart - personally this is no big deal but it would be good to have our wonderful Rendo fractal artists have their efforts " rewarded, also is there a way of attracting our "lost" fractal members back as I think their talent is sadly missed?

OK - I've finished now!!!!!!!  I would be interested to know your thoughts

All the best     Judi :O)