Forum: Fractals

Subject: Art Charts

twiggypeasticks opened this issue on Jul 13, 2006 · 15 posts

bpclarke posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 7:26 PM

"ART" is what is between the ears.  For those of us that do the fractal arts, it is more of a facination than anything else.  We don't do it for the money often times, just for the pure enjoyment of creation and sharing with our friends and co-fractal artists.  And the other part of this is, not everyone considers what we do is art.  Seems strange to me, since I have a strong art foundation and lots of training, but this to me is far more creative than what I used to do.

As for the nudity and violence pictures, "SEX and VIOLENCE" sells!  It's that simple.  Many people would rather look at the nudity, violence, etc. because they can and they can make a whole lot more off of it in the stores than we can with our stuff.  Where would Stephen King be if it didn't sell?

I really like the Art Charts and I was really happy to see Miwi's (Michael's) image in there.  It is stunning.  I don't know how much this will eventually affect us, but we can keep a watch on it and a finger on the pulse to see.  Until then, just do what you do best.   Bunny