Forum: Bryce

Subject: Hot 20 replacement?

AgentSmith opened this issue on Jul 14, 2006 · 64 posts

IO4 posted Sat, 15 July 2006 at 11:55 PM

Rather than having one art chart, why not have (as well as or instead of ) seperate charts  for each gallery. The links to the gallery charts could be on one page headed 'Art Charts' (and perhaps just have  thumbnail or link of the current top image from each gallery on this page). That way there would be some appreciation of the great images that are produced by the less popular (ie less well known) apps. That's the one thing I did like about the Hot 20 - I could choose which gallery category to look at and quite often it introduced me to artist's work that I had never come across before.

There will always be someone that is not happy with whatever set up there is, but maybe this would be one way to go.

What about a new monthly feature on the front page looking at  the other various applications 2d/3d that make up the gallery headings or the people that use them (perhaps professional artists), and the things you can do with them to give an insight in to what else is out there apart from Poser?

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena