Forum: Community Center

Subject: So, ya ready for it?

ynsaen opened this issue on Jul 15, 2006 · 21 posts

Spiritbro77 posted Sun, 16 July 2006 at 4:59 PM

"Have you been around the last several weeks during the upgrades of major components of this web site?  Were you part of the democratic process of voicing concern on the design decisions of Renderosity which, by the way, ultimately led to changes requested by its members?

No?  Why not?  Where have you been?

In the three years I’ve been a member here, there is one thing I’ve noticed about Renderosity: they seem to listen to their members, which is more than I can say for many other web sites of this nature.  Some of the changes have been controversial, but I didn’t see a reduction in membership, which at one point in time I was foolish enough to predict would happen.  And I’ve also noticed that Renderosity seems to be listening to its members even more lately."

Why yes, I have been around. Stating my opinions as I see fit. I don't frequent Rosity as much as I once did. Mostly due to the LACK of listening from the PTB. But I do still pass through on occasion and voice my opinion.

In the three years you've been coming here you feel they listen to their members? Man you're seeing things I haven't been seeing. It usually takes an epic shit storm for them to change their minds. Often they don't even WHEN the members are up in arms. Were you around for the AOY fiasco? Or when they banned certain merchants from the merchant forum because they happened to Mod at another site as well(couldn't let all those super secret plans out don't you know). Or when they killed C&D.OT, and the Bar because someone might question or complain about decisions they may make?I've watched this site shoot itself in the foot yearly for the last six years, and it's looking more and more like the Sept. Foot shooting/BBQ is a might early this year.