Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce 6.0 - Announcement in 2 weeks.......

AgentSmith opened this issue on Jul 01, 2006 · 93 posts

catlin_mc posted Wed, 19 July 2006 at 11:53 AM

Quote-

-Those high emotions will always happen. It's funny to go way back in this forum, and see almost the same kinds of high emotional posts when MetaCreations was coming out with a new Bryce version, lol.

Yup, every time. lol 8)

Br6 will be what it will be, I tend to think that I'll be pleased with some things and dissapointed with others, but we won't really know what to gripe about until it is out and someone plays with it.

As for the "Poser is the end of the world senario" what's that about? Agent  Smith will tell you how upset I used to get whenever Posers ugly head arose in conection to Bryce but now I just see Poser as one more tool in the box, it's not going to kill Bryce!

What I really would like is for DAZ to incorporate some of what Carrara has into Bryce, also to add better bases in the DTE. The DTE is still the one area where Bryce excels above all the rest and even though it can be a hellist thing to use, once you get a grip on it, the textures that can be created are superb. I realized this recently when I was looking through some old Br5 images I had done and was thinking I should release some of the mats as a freebie.

Anyway we should all just wait and see. 8)

Catlin