Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Are you upset at the eternal poser prejudice or art done in poser is not art sit

darthbobvilla opened this issue on Jul 02, 2006 ยท 70 posts

fosterscreations posted Thu, 20 July 2006 at 3:54 AM

Quote - I'm afraid I will have to agree with the judge on this one, seems like most here at rendo and across the net who do nude figures always get the most responses, I guess the moto is "when in doubt do a nude" all the lustful teengae boys will say, "hey thats one hell of a render" what a great skin texture, then we have all the cute anim crap or maya dolls or whatever you wanna call that sh*t
I keep on wondering when all the cutsie junk will die, keep seeing more and more poser dolls popping up in the market place, who is buying that crap? what on gods earth is it used for?

Unfortunately I am having lots of fun with the maya doll and aiko type characters. I can't draw them but they make a great start for an illistration and as a web designer illistrated people are the in thing right now amongst alot of women owned businesses. They want cute adorable illistrations for their websites. Personally I would love to see more respectable clothing options and props. Not everyone wants their finished renders wearing skirts with their butt cheeks hanging out or shirts with their boobs hanging out. I am not saying they are not all creative art just not something I am in to. And I am sure I am not alone in that.
Shannon