Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: 3D Software comparison

ruana opened this issue on Jul 21, 2006 · 27 posts

ruana posted Mon, 24 July 2006 at 3:49 AM

Quote - Why in the name of all that is good in this poor old over burderned earth are you asking this question?

You'v spent how much?  On software you'v not even had a go at testing yet!

You do realise in some parts of the world, in fact your own country people are dying of hunger for the want of a few Rand and you'v thown away thousands on software, you probbly won't or cant use!

You selfish little child.

Step out side of your house, look around!

well now!!!!!!

i didnt think a question would be an invitation to a personal attack! lets get a few things straight! i worked hard and it paid off! i dont have to worry about having cash!!!! and the thing about people starving in my own country. listen man, i wise person once said that you cant expect to have money unless you are willing to give some away. i have personally paid for 10 low cost housing complexes to be built in rural areas for families to live in so dont tell me that there are people starving and i have to get out of my house!!!!! i know this!!!!! and i try and do everything i can to help those not as fortunate as i am! if you cant handle the fact that some people have a bit of money they can spend maybe you should lock yourself up somewhere and get out of this unfair world!!

so please keep your comments about people you dont know to yourself!!!!!!

thanks!