Forum: Photography

Subject: **~~Last Week in the Galleries~~**

DJB opened this issue on Jul 24, 2006 · 29 posts

GiMi53 posted Wed, 26 July 2006 at 2:06 PM

Now that you say that ("10 for each of us")...

The first series of ten contains a least 7 images from "veterans" that really don't need to be selected in LWitG... (although I agree they are excellent !)

The second series of 10 (from PeepingTom's picture to the one from Chadms) is the PERFECT illustration of what LWitG should be (in my opinion) : ten excellent images that really deserve more viewers ! BRAVO for this selection !

And the third series of 10 is quite balanced... a good mixture of work from experimented photographers and promising shots from newbies...

I have a very clear idea about which coordinator did which series...

I'm pretty sure I'm right...

(and of course, I know that you are gonna say it's not true and that pictures have been uploaded randomly in the superb frame...)

You ask for  suggestion ? OK, I suggest not to include in the LWitG selection  pictures that already got more than 50 viewers at the end of the week...

What do you think ?

Thanks anyway for your nice contribution to the Forum, dear pushinfaders (sorry, I don't know/remember your first name)... I feel a "refreshing wind" ("un vent nouveau") in this community after your arrival...

:~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"